1986 Suburban FWD (see attached)
• 350 cu. in. V8
• 4 speed manual transmission
• 110,000 km
• 315-70R17 tires (mounted on 17" x 9" rims) with spare tire mounted inside vehicle in the original enlarged wheel well location.
• Highway driven -- never desert driven
• Never been in accident, expat driven
• No rust, paint 3 yrs old, very clean
• Very good interior (tan colour), bench seats
• Upper engine recently overhauled by owner -- new cylinder heads (iron, 10:1 compression), 270 Magnum torquer cam, aluminum Performer intake, Flowtech #31500FLT ceramic coated HD headers, remote dual engine oil filters, engine oil cooler. Does not burn or leak oil.
Please use this forum if you have any vehicles for Sale, Rent or Lease
• Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1