Not a member? Register today!

Home The Lounge Useful Topics

Transfer Iqama Profession

City: Jeddah
Email Address: rajanadeem14@gmail.com
Note:As a Guest, You cannot send Email to the Registered User unless you Register. Please See Benefits of Registration

This forum is updating by the staff to forward the useful topics posted on FEDRi. You cannot post any topics here but you can reply to any topics. Please use Contact Us link if you have any questions.

Transfer Iqama Profession

Postby Raja Nadeem » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 pm

A.o.A
Any body Lets me inform, is there feasibility to change my iqama profession. my iqama profession is family driver & willing to change it into Cost Accountant . i holding MBA(Accounting&Finance) degree & have all certificate which are required by maktib Amal

Raja Nadeem

Re: Transfer Iqama Profession

Postby VisaGuru » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 pm

AOA
Yes Raja, you can transfer easily. The condition is you have to get job in Green or Gray catagery. Please refer visa color and their rights on topic2055

The above is the official way. You can do it through the agent also. You need to go near to any jawazat office where you can find many agent outside.

I hope its clear.

VisaGuru
Total: 360.00 Points
Citizen: Saudi Arabia

Postby bava » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:49 pm

your sponsor can only do this "ONLINE" through the web site "mol.gov.sa".
(1) Go to the website (2) login - sponsor id & password :) (3) change to the desired profession.(You need to present the certificates of your desired profession credentials before the authorities).
(4) Take all the necessary printouts. and (5) submit the application. (may be take the printouts after submission also)
If this application is accepted, most probably your case is done. Next day check the status for the same (again id & Password:) sponsor can do this) IF YOUR APPALICATION SAYS ACCEPTED (GREEN COLOR!!!) the process is done. Then sponsor has to take your Iqama & passport to the Jawasat and get it changed with new profession (not renewl, only profession printed on that will change, rest all same like expiry date etc..) :)

bava
Total: 907.00 Points
Citizen: India
City: Khobar
Stay Positive | Be Optimistic

Postby support » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 am

bava wrote:your sponsor can only do this "ONLINE" through the web site "mol.gov.sa".
(1) Go to the website (2) login - sponsor id & password :) (3) change to the desired profession.(You need to present the certificates of your desired profession credentials before the authorities).
(4) Take all the necessary printouts. and (5) submit the application. (may be take the printouts after submission also)
If this application is accepted, most probably your case is done. Next day check the status for the same (again id & Password:) sponsor can do this) IF YOUR APPALICATION SAYS ACCEPTED (GREEN COLOR!!!) the process is done. Then sponsor has to take your Iqama & passport to the Jawasat and get it changed with new profession (not renewl, only profession printed on that will change, rest all same like expiry date etc..) :)

Nice Details, Thanks

support
Total: 325.00 Points

Postby msaleemahmad » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

dear raja,
i don't understand why our friends giving you wrong information.
actually you can check from any source. the profession for family drivers cannot....CANNOT be changed to any other profession. because its fee free visa for house hold use only...... becareful before buying any such visas in future....
best regards,

msaleemahmad
Total: 55.00 Points
Citizen: Saudi Arabia
City: Riyadh

Postby ahmed » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:40 pm

i came here on imil nizafa profession and change into qarbai mubani becoz my new kafeel not change to funny aur engineer i have all the certificates
what can i do to sponsor my family

ahmed

Postby support » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 pm

ahmed wrote:i came here on imil nizafa profession and change into qarbai mubani becoz my new kafeel not change to funny aur engineer i have all the certificates
what can i do to sponsor my family

Dear Ahmed
Please start a new question by selecting "Ask a Question" or clicking the link posting.php?mode=post&f=1 to get more views and quick reply..

Thanks..

support
Total: 325.00 Points

Postby bava » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm

msaleemahmad wrote:dear raja,
i don't understand why our friends giving you wrong information.
actually you can check from any source. the profession for family drivers cannot....CANNOT be changed to any other profession. because its fee free visa for house hold use only...... becareful before buying any such visas in future....
best regards,

You are right! i forgot to mention that. :D

bava

Postby bava » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 pm

support wrote:
bava wrote:your sponsor can only do this "ONLINE" through the web site "mol.gov.sa".

Nice Details, Thanks

I am glad that you liked it. :)

bava

Postby basheer » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 pm

i want change my profession to computer operator related aspect eg data entry:for family visiting visa
iam b com deggree failed i have only plus two;computer accounts course cirtificate
my qestion is can i chane to which profession for get family visiting visa

basheer

Next